Free Down Payment Money?
For many potential home buyers, having enough money for a down payment and closing costs is a big obstacle. Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s Home At Last Access Program makes it easier with a 4% down payment grant that does not need to be repaid. If you’re not familiar with Home At Last, take a look at what it has to offer:
- FREE cash down payment grant equal to 4% of loan amount
- Competitive 30 year fixed mortgage rate
- Buyer must have 640 minimum credit score and meet normal FHA, VA or RHS underwriting requirements
- Home must be primary residence
- Buyer must complete homebuyer education (on-line course available)
- Home purchase is in rural Nevada (includes entire state of Nevada, excluding Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson, North Las Vegas)
- Home falls below maximum purchase price of $350,000 (effective 3/1/13)
- Household must fall below a combined qualifying income of $97,500 (effective 3/1/13)
To learn more about the program, contact Dereck Bowlen of Eagle Home Mortgage at 775.530.9268, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.